Land Use and Building Applications
Administrative Applications and Information
- Town Facilities Rentals - Community Center, Parks, Concert Applications
Please see the Event & Facilities Calendar for currently scheduled events.
- Sales Tax Licenses
The Town of Ridgway has partnered with MUNIRevs to provide an online sales tax licensing and tax collection system. This system allows businesses to access their accounts and submit tax returns and payments online.
Phone and web support at
Email at email@example.com
- Liquor Licenses
Please contact the Town Clerk for all applicable forms and listing of required fees to apply for a liquor license.
- Short-Term Rental Licenses
- Introductory Letter
- Short-Term Rental Application
- Short-Term Rental Regulations see RMC 7-3-18 Supplemental Regulations, sections (G) Accessory Dwelling Units and (I) Short Term Rental Regulations
Total number of licenses available: 10 out of the 50 permitted
- Sign Permits
- Colorado Open Records Act (CORA)
- Leash Laws For Dogs
- Town of Ridgway Application for Employment
Current job openings and work opportunities are posted on the Job Opportunities page.
- Requests for Proposals/Bids
Current requests for proposals and corresponding bid documents are posted on the RFP/RFB page.
- State Sales Tax & Business License Links
- Colorado Business Express -- information for starting a business or getting information for existing businesses
- www.Colorado.gov/RevenueOnline -- file a return, view account status, conduct common DOR transactions
- State & Local Liquor Licenses and Permits
- State of Colorado Department of Revenue "Tax Alert" Program
- Voter Registration