Photo Credit: Gary Ratcliff
- COVID-19 Updates and Information
COVID-19 Posters for Businesses
- Mask Required to Enter Per State Order Sign (blue)
- Mask Required to Enter Per State Order Sign (red)
- Mask Use
- Stop the Spread
- Do Your Part - Wear a Mask (orange)
- Do Your Part - Wear a Mask (yellow)
General Resource Page for COVID-19 (Chamber website)
- Town of Ridgway COVID-19 Response Plan
- Press Releases
Notice of Emergency Ordinance 9.9.2020 Sign Regulations Temporary Amendments
Introduction of Ordinance 9.9.2020 Small Cell Regulations
Make Online Utility Payments Here
Utility payments can be made online by e-check or with a credit or debit card. Sales tax payments will not be accepted in this portal.
Questions | Utility Billing Clerk | Wanda Taylor
Visit the Clerk's Webpage
Emergencies and Notifications
Call (970) 729-0670, in case of a water emergency.
Sign Up for Ouray County Emergency Notifications
Recipients can choose to sign up for the Wireless Emergency Notification System, CodeRed, Avalanche Notifications, Road Maintenance Updates, and general notices.
Sign Up for Town Emails - Stay Informed!
The Town of Ridgway has an e-mail mailing list system to inform members of the public about:
- Town meetings, such as Town Council and Planning Commission,
- Updates from Town Hall,
- Annual e-newsletters, and
- News of significant town events.
You may opt-out at any time by clicking the link on the bottom of a received email. Sign up for agendas and monthly updates.